If you need to cancel or amend your booking you must telephone us on +44 7767 708682 or e-mail us on email@example.com as soon as possible. A phone call must be followed by an email for the cancellation to take effect.
You can cancel your booking up to sixty days prior to arrival. After such period, we will retain the initial deposit, unless we are able to secure an alternative booking for the property for that same period and for the same rate or better (less costs incurred).
If you cancel your booking less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, we reserve the right to retain the initial deposit and 50% of the rental, unless we are able to secure an alternative booking for the property. In these circumstances we will refund the rental (less initial deposit and less any additional costs incurred such as difference in rental price).
If we cancel or amend your booking
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings.
In the unlikely event of a cancellation from our side, we would contact you as soon as reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking and, if it is necessary cancel your booking. We will refund the balance of any money you have paid us.
We are wishing you a pleasant and peaceful stay at Diddy’s Country. There is lots to do on the property and you will have a hard time to drag the kids away for sightseeing. We want all our guests to enjoy their experience and therefore need to outline certain rules. Please also note that we are trying to run this property as sustainably as possible, please help us in this endeavour by following the recycling rules set out when you arrive and by using the air-conditioning reasonably. We very much appreciate, thank you.
• Check-in after 4pm
• Check out 10am latest, we will have to apply a fine equal to 1/2 day’s stay for trespassing. Our staff will arrive earlier to start cleaning the outdoor areas. Please leave kitchen tidy and the crockery clean, please bring your rubbish including recycling down/to the bin area in the pine garden.
• NO SMOKING in the house and NO SMOKING in the PINE GARDENS (risk of serious fire), dispose of your cigarettes in ashtrays, cigarette buds are NOT biodegradable.
• We are looking after the environment, please make sure you do too by switching off the lights (don’t forget the terrace/stairs/veranda lights) and by not using the air-conditioning with open windows or if nobody is in the house.
• Free wood by the clothes hanging line, for use with the pizza oven and BBQs.
• Please make sure pizza oven and BBQs are cleaned after use when it is safe to do so.
• Be considerate with all equipment, we provide quality and expensive equipment, furnishings and crockery, we will have to charge for serious damage.
• Supervise your children at all times and make sure trees are not damaged.
• All equipment provided, such as playground, go-karts, swimming pool, bicycles, etc… (list not exhaustive) are to be used safely and AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• NO DIVING INTO THE POOL (140cm deep) AND NO RUNNING BY THE POOL (the solarium can become slippery when wet).
• Switch the pool alarm on for your kids to be safe, switch it off at night to avoid false alarms provoqued by animals.
• Do not drive into gates, lighting poles or fabric of the house with the go-karts, this can result in serious injuries and additional costs for you.
• Do not drive on the swimming pool solarium for safety and hygiene reasons, trespass will be fined at a rate of EUR 25+ for cleaning per hour.
• Please park all vehicles in their allocated places when you leave for a few hours or for the night.
• Please put all swimming equipment back into their box.
• Please shower before entering the pool and make sure creams are applied at least 10 minutes ealier to allow them to penetrate the skin, salt water pools are healthier and more ecological but also more complicated to look after and have a delicate eco-system.
• Please refrain from using glass/ceramic by the pool for health and safety reasons. Plastic glasses and plates are provided for use by the pool, our house manager will show you where to find them.